Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

Things are going good so far this month! I accidentally pulled out Ethan's G-Tube this morning. He screamed in pain. I felt like the worst mom in the whole entire world. You know such a good start to the fall. I have a love/hate relationship with G-Tubes. Yes they save lives, but they are such a pain for me and Ethan. I will throw a huge party when they finally take it out!
Other than that things are good. Ethan is gaining weight well. Thankfully Hanna still weighs less than him, not by much though, by only a few ounces. I wish that it could turn into fall without having the cold come along with it! I love the colors of the trees changing, and the whole season, just not the cold!
Tyler has decided that he wants to be an elephant for Halloween. Great! Except that the ones on the internet are not that cute and I don't know how to sew an elephant! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I have the elephant costume seen in this post that I can mail you
(if that is what you have in mind). I also have a monkey costume I sewed for my 2nd on his 2nd Halloween (18 months) if you're interested. Just let me know (latermom[at]gmail[dot]com).

(I first wrote that I would email you the costume, good thing I caught that before it was embarrassing!)

Unknown said...

I hope you guys do throw a party when the G-tube comes out, you deserve it! I love fall for all the same reasons. The cold... not so much! We went from 86 degrees one day, to a rainy/windy 45 the next! Brrrrr! Great to hear you're all well. Take care :)