Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yea We Made it Home!

Ethan finally got released from the hospital yesterday afternoon. He is doing well. They changed his meds around and he weighs more then he ever has! They also put him back on his G-tube, but only at night. He is eating tons and is a happy little boy. Those doctors at Primary Childrens are my heroes! I love that they know just what to do and to try out with Ethan. I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks!
What a relief to be home! At home I don't have to worry about imposing on anyone. When we go down for short hospital visits we always stay with Ryan's grandparents. They are so sweet and hospitable! I just love those guys! It has been really fun getting to know them better! We packed up and cleaned up yesterday as we left their house and drove back to Idaho Falls, and as we pulled in our driveway we realized that we had left a load of laundry in their dryer. Whoops! Never a dull moment in our lives!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

SO happy to hear Ethan's doing better! Take care Laters!

Charlotte said...

Ryan's grandparents are pretty cool people (and they make some sweet sons). I'm glad you're back and Ethan is healthy again. How are you going to get the laundry back?

The Laters said...

Charlotte - Who knows! Half of my garments were in that batch of laundry. I don't really want to buy any more of them, so I might have to drive up and get it.

The Thatchers said...

Oh man!! That stinks you left your clothes!! What is this girls night you were speaking of???

Julie Liljenquist said...

I'm glad the little guy is doing better. Ethan is one tough cookie.

The Laters said...

Lisa- Lets plan it and do it!

stacy h. said...

KALI!! i'm glad you found my blog too. :)
you DO NOT have 3 kids!!! crazy. they are adorable. glad your baby is doing better. i'm adding you to my side bar. keep in touch!