Monday, October 26, 2009

It Just Matches

I know that it is not Thanksgiving next, but it was the only background that I could find that would match my cute kiddos. Seth bought them these shirts in New York when I went to visit in August. They really like them. Isn't Hanna's cookie monster shirt fitting?
I finally just broke down and bought an elephant costume for Ty. He is really excited and tells everyone he sees that he is going to be an elephant. Ethan is going to be a bumble bee. My mom made the costume for my brother when he was little. It is super cute! Ethan will look extra good in it with his super skinny legs! Hanna is going to be a lady bug I think. The kids will have fun this year, but it will be hard to tell Ethan that he can't have any candy! I think that I am just going to get him a very special toy, or maybe just some coconut treat.
Ethan by the way has gained 1 1/2 lbs. in the past month! I guess the g-tube at night is the way to go for now! He also got his first "little boy accident scar." That may be confusing, but what I mean by that is all of his scars are from the hospital: central lines, surgeries, etc. And about two weeks ago he fell and had to get stitches, though it was sad we were excited that he just gets to be a little boy now!
Hanna does still weigh less than Ethan, surprising I know! I will post pics of Halloween next week. Enjoy the weekend and be safe!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are just amazing. I love them! I wish we could see you guys more and that our kids could play. Their costumes sound cute, can't wait to see pictures!

The Laters said...

Tausha- I wish that we could see each other more too! They would have so much fun together!

Charlotte said...

I love the shirts. Very cute. He is still young enough to not get too upset about the candy. Glad he is doing well and gaining weight! Happy Halloween.