Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So this will be your second set of twins?

I get asked this a lot when I am out with my other children. Granted Ethan and Hanna are very close in age (11 months), and they do look alike!
I am now 36 and a half weeks along, and feeling very full of babies! The doctor says they are about 5 pounds each now, and if I keep them in until 39 weeks then they will weigh about 6 pounds each. Just what I have always wanted, a 12 pound baby! No, I'm really excited to be having twins! I can't wait to meet them and hold them. Now if we could only decide what to name them. . . .

3 comments:

The Thatchers said...

Second set huh??? Hanna's hair is so long! I love it!!

Kami said...

Love that picture!!!

Charlotte said...

Good luck!. I think they call kids under a year from each other Irish twins, so there is always that.