Sunday, August 22, 2010

August

So today I am 27 weeks along, and I feel huge! These twins are moving tons. Hopefully they are just playing and not fighting. For those of you that don't know the twins are identical boys. We have no idea what we are going to name them. We have some good choices to choose from though.
Last week we went to McCall, Idaho for a family reunion and we had so much fun! We stayed in a cabin right on a lake. The kids absolutely loved it! Ryan also got to ride a jet ski for the first time. I think he liked it a little too much, he wants one now.
After the reunion we drove to Oregon to visit Ryan's mom and dad. It was really good to see everyone. We all had fun!
Hopefully in 11 weeks we will see the babies, healthy and strong! The kids are really excited to see the new babies! I am having so much fun being a mom! I can't wait for the next two to come!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Two more boys! Congrats! Boy twins are the best! Hope you are feeling well...I'm sad that I some how missed seeing you guys at Sam's wedding.

The Jensen Family said...

Thanks for the comment! I didn't know you had a blog, so I am excited to be able to check in on your little family every once in a while...especially when your new little ones arrive.
So fun to see you at the reunion and actually get to meet your cute kids! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Charlotte said...

Goods luck surviving the home stretch before the little ones come. Hopefully you figure out the names before they're here!

Candis said...

Hey Laters! We miss your big happy family! You are amazing for getting around to these family events with your kids and twins on the way! I like the comment about them playing and hopefully not fighting in your tummy. That is just crazy! I am sooo anxious to meet these boys!

Julie Liljenquist said...

I remember when we were kids you always told me that if you had twin boys you were going to name them Taylor and Tyler or (or something like that). I'm so excited for you! My hubby and I just moved back to IF so we should get together sometime.