Friday, April 30, 2010

Should I be worried?

While I am so excited to have twins, I can't help but think of my fate for the next few years. I mean Tyler just turned 4 two weeks ago, so that would give me 5 kids 4 and under. Hmm, that will be pretty interesting.
For those of you who were wondering, I am due in November. Yea, that is a really long ways away! I already get really huge when I am pregnant, so it will be an even bigger treat to see me pregnant with twins! Ty is really excited and asks me every day if the babies got cut out of my tummy. (I have C-Sections and we tried to explain them to him.) The other two I think are oblivious to anything that doesn't deal directly with them.
At my next check up in a month they should be able to tell whether I am having identical or fraternal twins, so I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Heather Davies said...

Oh my goodness! You are going to be WAY busy. But, I'm sure your oldest will help, and you'll be a great mommy to 5. Wow, that sounds crazy! :) That will be fun to find out what you're having.

Unknown said...

Hey! How are you feeling? I have been thinking about you a lot and just wondered. I am switching my blog to private and would love to add you so we can keep in touch! Send me your email address if you want to, thanks, jamesntaush@gmail.com!!!