Monday, August 17, 2009

Tons of fun!


For Ethan's birthday Grandpa and Grammy Later came to visit with uncle Jared. We had so much fun with them all! We made Ethan a Beach Ball Cake. He loved it!
We also went to Mesa Falls to enjoy the scenery, it was so beautiful! Everyone kept asking if Hanna and Ethan were twins though. I had to tell them, "no they are 11 months apart,"
and I would get the "you are crazy" look with "oh you must keep busy." Yes I am busy, but I love every (well almost every) minute of it.


The boys took Ty on his first fishing trip! He loved it! He caught 6 fish. Good job boys!
This summer has been so fun! Here are just some random pics of the kids.

You've gotta love story time with Daddy!

Oh and I finished the sweater that I was making for Hanna. I still need to weave in the strings but here are some pics of it. In one of them Hanna is wearing it and smiling but has her eyes closed.

We also had a really fun date on Segways with our neighbors. We rented them for the weekend and had so much fun! They are such a blast! Although they can be dangerous, Ryan hit a drunk guy in one of his "accidents." He wrecked a lot but he was a very risky driver! Oh and last but not least, a pic of our new car. a 2006 Toyota Sequoia. We love it! It has so much room for us and the boys love being in the way back together. (And to be honest, so do we! ;) They don't seem so loud anymore! )

It has been a busy month but its been fun!
Candis and Deven just had a Baby boy this last week named Trenton Townley Later too so congrats to them! The kids are excited to meet their new cousin!

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

The cake and the sweater look great. 11 months? That is wild. I took a saner road, I waited 15 whole months.

Unknown said...

All of your pictures were super cute, especially the one of all the kids piled on Ryan. Your babies are so big! They just get more adorable every time I see their pictures. We should get together some time, we're not that far apart! Congrats on the new car it's beautiful. Take care :)

Unknown said...

Everytime I open your blog I grin from ear to ear. Your kids are so dang cute. James and I like to play this game were we find cute pics of our kids and say "Dare you not to smile" as we show each other the pictures. I would loose if I played that game with pictures of your kids. They are little angels and I just want to kiss their cheeks! Sounds like you are have a great summer. So happy that Ethan is doing good too!

Julie Liljenquist said...

Kali, you look so cute! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. I'm planning on being in IF around Christmas time, we should totally get together!

P.S. It doesn't look like she's smiling in that picture...

The Thatchers said...

Cute update!! I love the sweater you made!! So cute!!

The Laters said...

Charlotte - When can we meet in person? I just love you already!

The Laters said...

Julie - Murder in the dark at Christmas? ;) And she is smiling little stinker! :)